2017 Arctic Classic Registration NOW OPEN!
Returning for a 4th straight year, the Maryland SoccerPlex will be hosting the Arctic Classic youth indoor soccer tournament. This fun tournament is for competitive level boys and girls teams aged 9U through 18U in a 7v7 indoor soccer format without boards.
Each team will play three games (not including championship games) over the two or three days, December 27-29, 2017. The games will be 40 minutes long (two 20 minute halves) with a 2 minute half time. The games will be played between 7am and 11pm.
The age divisions supported will be based on the applications received.
Divisions: Youth - 9U through 18U - boys and girls
Play: Three 40-minute games
Cost: $350 per team (cash, credit cards, or checks).
Date: December 27-29, 2017
Registration Deadline: 12/18/17 (teams will be notified of acceptance via email)
DEADLINE - 12/22/2017
1. Team Roster - Each team must provide a completed roster with all player names. Please submit your official roster from your club or state association.
If you do not have a roster you may click here for one from the tournament.
Additionally, all players must be carded by one of the following associations:
- MSYSA (or another USYSA state association affiliate)
- US Club or one of its affiliates
- Maryland Soccer Foundation
If the team does not have cards for the league it currently plays in all players must submit a proof-of-age document. The following documents will be accepted - only one is needed:
- Passport (or passport card)
- Birth Certificate
- State Identification Card
2. Individual Waiver Form - Each player listed on the team roster must completely fill out a Waiver Form. Click here for the waiver.
If you have any further questions, please call 301-528-1480 or email Louie Jaramillo, Tournament Director, at email@example.com.