Whether your kids are playing recreational or high-level travel soccer, parents should educate themselves about the game as well as the coaches and the players. Briscoe Soccer School is the first in this area to present a learning opportunity specifically designed for parents to introduce, enhance, or refresh their knowledge of the game.
- Components of a player/game.
- Principles of play. Offense/Defense.
- Video Analysis.
- Rules. What exactly is offside?
- Coach/Player/Parent relationships.
- Sideline behavior and how it can affect your team.
- Injury prevention/treatment.