The Maryland SoccerPlex is proud to announce that we have partnered with Soccer Performance International, Cesena Academy and Foot Breizh Academie (FBA France) to host the International Soccer Development Series. The series features 6 weeks of camp with trainings from coaches all over the world (France, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands). These are high-level camps for the player who really wants to improve their skills to advance to the next level.
5 weeks will feature field player focused camps and one week will be exclusively for goalkeepers.
Field Session "Area of Focus"
- Technical training - mastering inventory of skills
- Coordination and fitness
Technical training with emphasis on:
- Passing build-up
- Possesion with supprots
- Equal number possession
- Numerical advantage styles of play
- Numerical disadvantage styles of play
Goalkeeper Session "Area of Focus"
- Core, Strength and Agility Training
- Keeper Rules
- Set Plays
- Penalty Kicks
- "Live" Game/Positional Situations
- Leadership, Communication, Focus, Goal Setting and Positive Attitude
All camps will be hosted at the Maryland SoccerPlex in Boyds/Germantown, MD.
All weeks except for the goalkeeper camp week will run 10am-4pm. The goalkeeper camp (July 5-7) will have two sessions, one from 10am-12pm (ages 9-11) and the other from 1-4pm (ages 12-17), more information is listed below.
- June 26-30, 2017 - Luxembourg Academy - for more information and to register click here.
- July 5-7, 2017 - A.C. Cesena FC (Italy) Goalkeeping Academy - for more information and to register click here.
- July 10-14, 2017 - A.C. Cesena FC (Italy) - for more information and to register click here.
- August 7-11, 2017 - Netherlands Academy - for more information and to register click here.
- August 14-18, 2017 - Netherlands Academy - for more information and to register click here.
Before and After Care
The Maryland SoccerPlex/Discovery Sports Center will have before and after care available for this camp - 8-10am (before care) and 4pm-6pm (after care). The cost is $10 per hour per child per day.
If you are interested please fill out these forms with the desired times and either mail in a check or scan these forms with a credit card number to register (please note you ARE NOW registering for the Fun For All camp when you fill this out, this is just for before and after care, so only pay for the amount of care needed, not for the camp):
- Waiver - please fill out page 2
- Camper health and information form
- Medical disbursement form (ONLY for children who take or may need to take medication throught the day)
Please contact Soccer Performance International directly at Andy Vera email@example.com