We are happy to offer the Adult Indoor 7v7 soccer league during the winter season! Our indoor league fields are held inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse, as we lay turf over our arena flooring. This allows for 2, larger fields instead of the traditional boarded rink of indoor soccer, allowing for a more realistic game of soccer. We offer the same age divisions as we do for our outdoor leagues (Men’s Open (18+), Men’s 30+, Men’s 40+, Men’s 50+, and COED Open) and you can choose between recreational and competitive level of play!
- We have 2 indoor sessions that are 7 weeks long.
- Session 1 runs from November – January
- Session 2 runs from January – Early March
- Games will be played Monday – Thursday & Saturday in the evenings.
- To register, 1 member of your team will register the team by clicking here. At the conclusion of that registration, your team captain will send the rest of the team members an invitation to register as a team member.
- $925 per team
- Max roster of 14 players
If you are looking for a team to join, please reach out to the league manager, Louie Jaramillo at firstname.lastname@example.org