This unique camp is being hosted in partnership with One on One Basketball Inc. Esports & Sports Camp combines physical activity and the emerging world of Esports! Campers will spend half of their day developing on-court skills and playing games like basketball, soccer, handball, and capture-the-flag, with emphasis on teamwork and sportsmanship. The other half of the day is spent in the Esports lab to work on gaming technique and strategy using NBA2K, Madden, FIFA, NHL, Gran Turismo, and MLB The Show. We’ll put our skills to the test with Championship Friday!
Please note, all video games played will be of the sports genre, no games with violence will be played.
|June 21 – June 25|
|August 2 – August 6|
|August 16 – August 20|
We are constantly working to keep your children as safe as possible throughout the duration of camp. We are creating new activities that will follow all CDC, state, and local guidelines for COVID 19 and also give your child the chance to play around with their friends!
|Sports||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||$325/week|
|Lunch||12:00 PM – 12:30 PM|
|Video Games||12:30 PM – 3:00 PM|
*Important Note* – Each camp week includes a non-refundable $50 administrative fee.
Extended Care is available Monday thru Friday
|Morning Care||8:00 AM – 9:00 AM||$50|
|Afternoon Care||4:00 PM – 5:00 PM||$50|
|4:00 PM – 6:00 PM||$100|
What to do after you register:
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We no longer accept paper forms for camps; therefore, the form must be completed electronically.
- Campers under five years old and individuals with underlying medical conditions shall obtain clearance from their primary care physician before attending camp.
- Every day you will be required to fill out a Daily Health Check Form that attests that a) Your child is not showing symptoms of COVID and b) Your child has not been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp until this form is completed each morning. The link for this form will be sent out in your welcome email.
What to bring:
- Campers must have a mask and will be required to always wear one while indoors and when not actively participating in physical activity outdoors.
- Campers must bring their lunch, snacks, and water.
Is this an indoor camp?
The Esports & Sports Camp is an indoor/outdoor camp. Campers will start the day outside playing sports and then will finish off the day indoors where they will rotate between different gaming systems to a variety of sports-related games.
What should my child wear?
Since campers will be spending their time running around, they should wear comfortable athletic clothing/shoes and bring plenty of water!
What should I pack for my child?
Full-day campers will need a packed lunch, snacks, and plenty of water!
Do the campers have to wear masks?
Campers must have a mask and will be required to always wear one while indoors and when not actively participating in physical activity outdoors.
What’s the refund policy?
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee.