The High School 8v8 Summer league has been cancelled until further notice. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE MESSAGE SENT ON JULY 20. At this time, we are still hopeful of resuming league play this summer. As such, we have not determined a refund policy until we get more clarity about whether that can happen. If we are unable to resume the league per County law, we will provide a prorated refund for the unplayed games.
Thank you for your patience and we will keep you updated.
It's time to get back on the fields this July! Registration for the 2020 High School Summer League is now open!
The Maryland Soccerplex High School Summer League offers your team the chance to play together this summer on the best fields in the country! The Maryland SoccerPlex High School 8v8 Summer League offers a highly competitive price and outstanding fields!
Schedule: The HS 8v8 league is cancelled until further notice.
- Click here for High School 8v8- Division One Schedule (revised July 4)
- Click here for High School 8v8 Division Two Schedule (revised July 4)
- Games will be played Tuesdays or Thursdays beginning on July 7 or July 9 and will run through the week of August 11 and August 13.
- Teams will play a 6 game season!
- Game start times will be 4:30 or 5:45pm. (Request for scheduling consideration can be submitted. We will do our best to fulfill your request)
Registration Deadline: Thursday, July 2
Payment Deadline: Monday, July 6 (no exceptions)
1. Team Roster - Click Here
2. COVID-19 Health Check and Waiver Form - Click Here
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN ITS ENTIRETY:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL COACHES AND PLAYERS: The Health Check and Waiver form found at the link above must be completed for EVERY coach and player for EVERY game. No exceptions! We are mandating the completion of
1) The electronic form must be completed the day of the game between 5:00am and 3:30pm and may not be completed at the field. Forms completed after 3:30pm will not be honored and the player may not play in that day's game (A separate form must be submitted for EVERY game.)
2) Any player or coach who has not submitted a form MAY NOT PLAY OR BE ON THE TEAM'S SIDELINE.
Feel free to contact us at 301-528-1480 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!