SAM Poolesville Soccer Camp is back and open to youth ages 5-14. Designed for players of all levels who want to learn and improve their fundamental soccer skills in a fun and encouraging atmosphere. Each day is filled with a variety of activities to promote the development of technical and tactical play through:
- Passing, shooting & dribbling activities
- 1v1, 2v1, 2v2 fun games
- Small-sided games to encourage personal involvement and enhance the understanding of team concepts
- Technical and ball mastery sessions built into the week, along with prizes and give-aways
Camp Dates and Location:
EE Halmos Park
July 10 – 14 – Register Here
|Full Day||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM||$255|
|Half-Day (AM)||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||$160|
*Important Note* – Each camp weekly fee includes a $50 non-refundable administrative fee.
We are constantly working to keep your children as safe as possible throughout the duration of camp. We are creating new activities that will follow all CDC, state, and local guidelines for COVID 19 and also give your child the chance to play around with their friends!
Extended Care will not be available for this location.
What to do after you register:
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We no longer accept paper forms for camps; therefore, the form must be completed electronically.
- Campers under five years old and individuals with underlying medical conditions shall obtain clearance from their primary care physician before attending camp.
- Requirement for campers who do not reside in the state of Maryland: Department of Health form DHMH-896 needs to be completed and emailed to email@example.com
- If your child must take medication while they attend camp, please complete the Medical Disbursement Authorization Form and have it signed by your child’s physician prior to the camp start date.
What to bring:
- Campers must bring their lunch, snacks, and plenty of water.
- Soccer Ball
- Size 3 – Ages 5-7
- Size 4 – Ages 8-12
- Size 5 – Ages 13+
- Shin guards
- Mask (optional)
Is the camp strictly outdoors?
SAM Soccer Camp is an outdoor camp. Campers will spend the entire day outdoors unless there is inclement weather in which camp will be postponed until the next camp day.
What will the children do during camp?
Campers will be engaged in various soccer activities and games throughout the day that focus on the improvement of individual tactics and techniques.
How are groups formed?
Campers will be grouped by age and ability (soccer) and groups/teams will be kept together for the duration of the week.
What should my child wear?
Campers spend the majority of their time running around, so they should wear comfortable athletic clothing. In addition, all campers are required to wear cleats and should have a pair of tennis shoes or slides to change into after camp.
What should I pack for my child?
If your child is coming for the full day be sure to send them with a packed lunch, snacks, and plenty of water! If you would like to send your child(ren) for only a half-day that is alright too! Just make sure to pack them a snack for the morning.
Do the campers have to wear masks?
Masks are optional.
What is the withdrawal & refunds policy:
Withdrawal and refund requests must be submitted prior to the start of camp week session. Refunds will be given minus a $50 non-refundable administration fee per camp week. This administration fee applies to ALL camps held at the Maryland SoccerPlex and Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. No refunds will be issued for camp sessions missed by participant, or after final session of a camp week.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse offices at 301-528-1480.