We are happy to offer the Adult Indoor 7v7 soccer league during the winter season! Our indoor league fields are held inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse, as we lay turf over our arena flooring. This allows for 2, larger fields instead of the traditional boarded rink of indoor soccer, allowing for a more realistic game of soccer. We offer the same age divisions as we do for our outdoor leagues (Men’s Open (18+), Men’s 30+, Men’s 40+, Men’s 50+, and COED Open) and you can choose between the recreational and competitive levels of play!
Please note, per the most recent mandate from the Montgomery County government, masks are required at all times regardless of vaccination status inside of the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- We have 2 indoor sessions that are 7 weeks long.
- Session 1 runs from November 13 – January 13
- Session 2 runs from January 10 – March 3
- Games will be played Monday – Thursday & Saturday in the evenings depending on the age division you wish to play in!
- Games are played between 7:00 PM – 12:00 PM
- Men’s Open (18+) – Monday OR Saturday Option
- Men’s 30+ – Tuesday
- Men’s 40+ – Wednesday
- COED Open – Thursday
Level of Play:
- 7v7 (including the goalie)
- Men’s Open
- Men’s 30+
- COED Open
- 8v8 (including the goalie)
- Men’s 40+
- To register, 1 member of your team will register the team by clicking the link below. At the conclusion of that registration, your team captain will send the rest of the team members an invitation to register as a team members.
- $950 per team
- Captains can split the payment with the players or pay the entire amount themselves. On November 5, all unpaid dues will revert back to the captain and must be paid by November 5 (January 3 for Session 2).
- A deposit of $200 is required to consider your team in the league.
- Max roster of 14 players
- The team registration deadline is November 5 for Session 1 and January 3 for Session 2.
To register for Session 1 – Click Here!
To register for Session 2 – Click Here!
If you are looking for a team to join, please reach out to the league manager, Louie Jaramillo at firstname.lastname@example.org