Thank you for coaching with SAM Soccer! We are able to provide opportunities to our players because of the volunteer coaches in our league! We want to help you provide a great learning environment for your team. There are multiple places that you can go as a coach to help with practice plans, how to coach, and even learn the basics of the game.
- You can participate in an online course that gives you the starting blocks of coaching. To access that course, click here!
- First-time coaching? No problem at all! US Youth Soccer has many resources for you! Click here, to access that database! or send Gary Burke Questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Maryland State Youth Soccer Association (MSYSA) has many different plans and tips for you to use as well.
- We also have multiple documents created by our own Gary Burke who is a licensed US Soccer Federation Grassroots Instructor.
- Positive Coaching Alliance is a non-profit that focuses on building better athletes through youth and high school sports. They have topics that are applicable to many sports and it is all free to access! To check it out click here!
- The Aspen Institute Project Play is a program designed to keep children in athletics and build communities in those sports. They have multiple resource centers that are free to access. To see those resources, click here.