We are happy to offer the Youth Indoor 7v7 soccer league during the winter season! We lay down 2 indoor synthetic turf fields over the arena floor inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. This allows for 2, larger fields instead of the traditional boarded rink of indoor soccer, allowing for a more realistic game of soccer. We offer divisions for youth 8U – HS and you can choose between recreational and competitive levels of play!
Please note, per the most recent mandate from the Montgomery County government, masks are required inside of the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse regardless of vaccination status.
To view the schedule, click here!
We offer 2 indoor 7-week sessions
- Session 1 runs from November 13 – January 13
- No Games: November 25, December 24 – January 1
- Session 2 runs from January 9 – March 3
- Games will be played Tuesday (Girls HS) or Thursday (Boys HS) evenings as well as Saturdays & Sundays throughout the day
- Boys/Girls 2008-2014 7:00 am – 8:00 pm (Saturdays & Sundays)
- Girls 2004-2007 (HS) 7:00 pm – 8:40 pm (Tuesdays)
- Boys 2004-2007 (HS) 7:00 pm – 8:40 pm (Thursdays)
Click to see US Youth Soccer Age Chart
Level of Play:
- 7v7 (including the goalie)
- 2004-2012 (10U-HS age groups)
- 8v8 (including the goalie)
- 2014 (8U age group)
- 2013 (9U age group)
- Age groups may be combined
Rules & Policies
New Registration Process!
We have a new registration system than from past years, please be sure that you read through to understand the new process!
- The coach will register their team using one of the links below.
Important Note* – Online registration only accepts VISA, Mastercard or Discover and includes a $50 non-refundable administrative team fee.
- At the completion of registering the team, the coach will then go into their account and invite the players to their team via the parents’ email.
- This will send a link via email that the parents will use to directly register for the correct team. While registering, proof of age for the child will be required. Valid proofs of age include: a birth certificate, passport, driver’s license, or any other government-issued ID.
- Once the parent has completed the registration, the child will then be visible on the roster. The roster generated will be the roster used for the games. If a player is not on the roster, they will not be able to play.
- Players can play up to 1 age group above their age group. They cannot play down in age.
- Max roster is 14 players.
$865 per team
Online Registration for Session 1 – Now Closed – Register for Session 2 below!
Online Registration for Session 2 – Click Here
- Teams may add additional players to the roster up until the kickoff of the second game.
- Team registrations are accepted on a first come first serve basis until leagues are filled.