Register Here for Session 1 24/25 season
Register Here for Session 2 24/25 Season
We are happy to offer the Youth Indoor Soccer League during the winter season! We lay down 2 indoor synthetic turf fields over the arena floor inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. This larger field instead of the traditional boarded fields allows for a more realistic game of soccer. We offer divisions for youth 8U – HS and you can choose between recreational and competitive levels of play!
The indoor fields are 200 feet (67 yards long) by 85 feet (29 yards long) and do not have boards.
Cost is $875 per session for 7 games. This includes game field rental, referee and schedule creation.
We offer 2 indoor 7-week sessions with 7 games each session.
- Session 1 – Started 11/11 2023
- Session 2 – Sunday, January 7th, 2024 – February 29th, 2024
Session 1 Deadline: TBD
Session 1 Team Schedule Request Deadline:TBD
Session 2 Deadline: We are at capacity and are unable accept any additional teams. If you wish to be placed on the wait list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 2: Any registered teams unpaid on 12/5 will be deleted.
Session 2 Team Schedule Request Deadline: December 11th
Are you a player looking for a team? Click here to complete availability form.
- Most games will be played on Saturdays and Sundays anytime between 7:10am and 8pm.
- Please note some games for all ages may be played on Friday evenings between 530pm and 9pm due to team volume.
Click to see US Youth Soccer Age Chart
Level of Play:
- Competitive (SELECT, EDP, NCSL, CMSSL)
All players in the HS age group must be currently in high school.
- 7v7 (including the goalie)
- 2005-2016 (8U-HS age groups)
- Age groups may be combined to accomodate teams and provide competitive balance
- NEW – 3v3 – 8U and 7U (2016 and 2017). Games will be played on Saturdays at the same time each week between 1pm and 3pm using small goals and a futsal size field.
Referee Abuse and Zero Tolerance:
As we continue to fight against poor sideline behavior by both coaches and parents towards referees of all levels, we are implementing a new standard. The referee will be assessing the coaches, the teams and spectator behavior during the game and will give it a score of 1 to 4. 1 – Good, 2 – Acceptable, 3 – Borderline, 4 – Poor
If any team/coach receives 4-Poor it is an automatic 1 game ban to the coach. If the team/coach receives two borderline scores it is a automatic 1 game ban. If this pattern continues the ban increases to 3 games and then banned for the season
Rules & Policies:
- The coach will register their team using one of the links below.
Important Note* – Online registration only accepts VISA, Mastercard or Discover and includes a $50 non-refundable administrative team fee.
- At the completion of registering the team, the coach will then go into their account and invite the players to their team via the parents’ email.
- This will send a link via email that the parents will use to directly register for the correct team. While registering, proof of age for the child will be required. Valid proofs of age include a birth certificate, passport, driver’s license, or any other government-issued ID.
- Once the parent has completed the registration, the child will then be visible on the roster. The roster generated will be the roster used for the games. If a player is not on the roster, they will not be able to play.
- Roster is based on your oldest players birth year.
- Max roster is 14 players.
- Roster Freeze Date is November 28th.
$875 per team
Online Registration for Session 1 – Register Here for 24/25 season
Online Registration for Session 2 – Register Here for 24/25 season
Clearinghouse for Players Looking to Join a Team:
If you are a player looking to join a team participating in the Youth Indoor League, please complete the form found at the following link:
This information will be made available to coaches and managers who will reach out to you directly if they are interested.
- Teams may add additional players to the roster up until the kickoff of the second game.
- Team registrations are acceptedon a rolling basis, but the league reserves the right to remove a team for various reasons, including but not limited to, competitive balance, non payment, and date of registration.
All refunds must be requested before the schedule is posted and will be minus a $50 administration fee.
Any questions email email@example.com