We are happy to offer the Youth Indoor 7v7 soccer league during the winter season! Our indoor league fields are held inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse, as we lay turf over our arena flooring. This allows for 2, larger fields instead of the traditional boarded rink of indoor soccer, allowing for a more realistic game of soccer. We offer divisions for youth 8U – HS and you can choose between recreational and competitive levels of play!
- Boys/Girls 2006-2013 7:00 am – 8:00 pm (Saturdays & Sundays)
- Girls 2003-2005 (HS) 7:00 pm – 8:40 pm (Tuesdays)
- Boys 2003-2005 (HS) 7:00 pm – 8:40 pm (Thursdays)
Level of Play:
We offer 2 indoor 7-week sessions
- Session 1 runs from November – January
- Session 2 runs from January – Early March
- Games will be played Tuesday (GHS) or Thursday (BHS) evenings as well as Saturdays & Sundays throughout the day
Players are only allowed to play up one age group – No players can play down!
$845 per team
Online Registration for Session 1 – Coming Soon
Online Registration for Session 2 – Coming Soon
*This is a team-based registration. The coach or manager will register the team and pay the team fee. Please check that you are registering for the correct session. Online registration only accepts VISA, Mastercard or Discover and the team registration fee is non-refundable. At the conclusion of that registration, the team coach or manager will send the rest of the team members an invitation to register as a team member.
- Team Roster – Click Here
- Proof of Age – all participants will need to submit proof of age (acceptable submittable forms are club player cards, birth certificates, and/or passports).
Rosters and proof of age need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org a week prior to the start of the season. Teams may add additional players/guest players to the roster up until the kickoff of the second game. The updated roster must be submitted along with the proof age for the new players to the league admin by the Thursday prior to the weekend’s game in order for them to be approved to play.