We are happy to offer the Youth Indoor Soccer League during the winter season! We lay down 2 indoor synthetic turf fields over the arena floor inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. This larger field instead of the traditional boarded fields allows for a more realistic game of soccer. We offer divisions for youth 8U – HS and you can choose between recreational and competitive levels of play!
The indoor fields are 200 feet (67 yards long) by 85 feet (29 yards long) and do not have boards.
We offer 2 indoor 7-week sessions with 7 games each session.
- Session 1 – TBD
- No Games: TBD
- Session 2 runs from January 10 – February 26
- Games will be played Saturdays & Sundays throughout the day
Session 1 Deadline: TBD (registration and payment in full)
Session 2 Deadline: TBD (registration and payment in full)
Session 2 Team Schedule Request Deadline: December 12, 2022
- Boys/Girls 2004-2015 7:00 am – 8:00 pm (Saturdays & Sundays)
- High School Games may be played 2005-2008 (HS) 7:00 pm – 8:40 pm (Tuesdays)
- Please note some games for all ages may be played on Friday evenings between 6pm and 9pm due to team volume.
Click to see US Youth Soccer Age Chart
Level of Play:
- Competitive (SELECT, EDP, NCSL, CMSSL)
- 7v7 (including the goalie)
- 2004-2013 (10U-HS age groups)
- 7v7 (including the goalie)
- 2015 (8U age group)
- 2014 (9U age group)
- Age groups may be combined
- NEW – 3v3 – 8U and 7U (2015 and 2016). Games will be played on Saturdays at the same time each week between 1pm and 3pm using small goals and a futsal size field.
Referee Abuse and Zero Tolerance:
As we continue to fight against poor sideline behavior by both coaches and parents towards referees of all levels, we are implementing a new standard. The referee will be assessing the coaches, the teams and spectator behavior during the game and will give it a score of 1 to 4. 1 – Good, 2 – Acceptable, 3 – Borderline, 4 – Poor
If any team/coach receives 4-Poor it is an automatic 1 game ban to the coach. If the team/coach receives two borderline scores it is a automatic 1 game ban. If this pattern continues the ban increases to 3 games and then banned for the season
Referee Feedback Form.
Rules & Policies:
Youth Indoor Soccer Rules (revised 12/29)
- The coach will register their team using one of the links below.
Important Note* – Online registration only accepts VISA, Mastercard or Discover and includes a $50 non-refundable administrative team fee.
- At the completion of registering the team, the coach will then go into their account and invite the players to their team via the parents’ email.
- This will send a link via email that the parents will use to directly register for the correct team. While registering, proof of age for the child will be required. Valid proofs of age include a birth certificate, passport, driver’s license, or any other government-issued ID.
- Once the parent has completed the registration, the child will then be visible on the roster. The roster generated will be the roster used for the games. If a player is not on the roster, they will not be able to play.
- Roster is based on your oldest players birth year.
- Max roster is 14 players.
$865 per team
Online Registration for Session 1 – Registration closed 22/23
Online Registration for Session 2 – Registration closed for 22/23
Clearinghouse for Players Looking to Join a Team:
If you are a player looking to join a team participating in the Youth Indoor League, please complete the form found at the following link:
This information will be made available to coaches and managers who will reach out to you directly if they are interested.
- Teams may add additional players to the roster up until the kickoff of the second game.
- Team registrations are accepted on a first come first serve basis until leagues are filled.
All refunds must be requested before the schedule is posted and will be minus a $50 administration fee.