Looking for a safe place for your child(ren) to have fun on non-instructional school days? We have the perfect solution for those days off for boys & girls ages 5-13!! School’s Out All-Sports Camp is designed to get your children out of the house and moving around, all while having a blast!
|Fall Dates||Winter Dates||Spring Dates|
|Monday, September 28||Monday, December 28||Monday, March 8|
|Tuesday, November 3||Tuesday, December 29||Monday, March 29|
|Wednesday, November 4||Wednesday, December 30||Tuesday, March 30|
|Monday, November 9||Monday, January 18||Wednesday, March 31|
|Friday, January 29||Thursday, April 1|
|Friday, February 12||Friday, April 2|
|Monday, February 15||Monday, April 5|
|Friday, April 16|
|Thursday, May 13|
|Thursday, June 17|
|Friday, June 18|
|Winter Break||Spring Break|
|December 28-30||March 29 - April 2|
We are constantly working to keep your children as safe as possible throughout the duration of camp. We are creating new activities that will follow all CDC, state, and local guidelines for COVID 19 and also give your child the chance to play around with their friends!
|9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||$55 per child|
|9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||$35 per child|
|1:00 PM - 4:00 PM||$35 per child|
|Winter Break Camp|
|(3-Day camp)||$150 per child|
|Spring Break Camp|
|(5-Day camp)||$225 per child|
What to do after you register:
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We no longer accept paper forms for camps; therefore, the form must be completed electronically.
- Campers under five years old and individuals with underlying medical conditions shall obtain clearance from their primary care physician before attending camp.
- Every day you will be required to fill out a Daily Health Check Form that attests that a) Your child is not showing symptoms of COVID and b) Your child has not been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp until this form is completed each morning. The link for this form will be sent out in your welcome email.
What to bring:
- Campers must have a mask and will be required to always wear one while indoors and when not actively participating in physical activity outdoors.
- Campers must bring their lunch, snacks, and water.
What will the children do all day?
Campers will play a variety of sports and games throughout the day including but not limited to soccer, relay races, dodgeball, kickball, and flag football! During cool-down periods, campers will get a chance to do various arts and crafts projects like slime, chalk, and/or coloring.
Is the camp indoors or outdoors?
School’s Out Camp is both an indoor & outdoor camp. Campers will transition between sports and activities played on the courts inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse (formerly known as the Discovery Sports Center) and the outdoor fields (weather permitted).
What should my child wear?
Since campers will be spending their time running around, they should wear comfortable athletic clothing/shoes and bring plenty of water!
What should I pack for my child?
If your child is coming for the full day be sure to send them with a packed lunch, snacks, and plenty of water! If you would like to send your child(ren) for only a half-day that is alright too! Just make sure to pack them a snack for either the morning or afternoon.
Do the campers have to wear masks?
Campers must have a mask and will be required to always wear one while indoors and when not actively participating in physical activity outdoors.
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a non-refundable administrative fee.
$15 for daily camps
$50 for weekly camps