The Maryland SoccerPlex Winter Outdoor League offers your team the chance to play together during the off-season. Add in highly competitive competition on our outstanding synthetic turf fields at the Maryland SoccerPlex and you have the perfect league! Teams 8U – 18U/HS will play a 6-game season over 8 weeks.
Games will be played on Saturdays and/or Sundays between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. (Request for scheduling consideration can be submitted. We will do our best to fulfill your request)
To view the schedule for this season, click here
January – March
|2014||8U (8 v 8)||$ 599.00|
|2013||9U (8 v 8)||$ 599.00|
|2012||10U (8 v 8)||$ 599.00|
|2011||11U (8 v 8)||$ 599.00|
|2010||12U (8 v 8)||$ 599.00|
|2009||13U (8 v 8)||$ 680.00|
|2008||14U (8 v 8)||$ 680.00|
|2007||15U (8 v 8)||$ 680.00|
|2006||16U (8 v 8)||$ 680.00|
|2005||17U (8 v 8)||$ 680.00|
|2004||18U (8 v 8)||$ 680.00|
- Players can play up to 1 age group above their age group. They cannot play down in age.
- Click here for Age Chart
- Max roster is 14 players.
New Registration Process!
We have a new registration system, please be sure that you read through to understand the new process!
- The coach will register their team using the link below.
Important Note* – Online registration only accepts VISA, Mastercard or Discover and includes a $50 non-refundable administrative team fee.
Click Here to Register Today! – Registration is CLOSED!
- At the completion of registering the team, the coach will then go into their account and invite the players to their team via the parents’ email.
- This will send a link via email that the parents will use to directly register for the correct team. While registering, proof of age for the child will be required. Valid proofs of age include: a birth certificate, passport, driver’s license, or any other government-issued ID.
- Once the parent has completed the registration, the player will then be visible on the roster. The roster generated will be the official roster used for the games. If a player is not on the roster, they will not be able to play.
Teams adding additional players/guest players to the rosters during the season must follow the same steps 2-4. All changes must be completed by the Thursday prior to the weekend’s game in order for them to be approved to play.
Questions, contact League Program Manager, Louie Jaramillo at email@example.com.