The Maryland SoccerPlex Winter Outdoor League offers your team the chance to play together during the off-season. Add in highly competitive competition on our outstanding synthetic turf fields at the Maryland SoccerPlex and you have the perfect league! Teams 8U – 19U/HS will play a 6-game season over 8 weeks.
Click here to view the schedule
January 7th – March 5th, 2023
|2015||8U (7 v 7)||$ 825.00|
|2014||9U (7 v 7)||$ 825.00|
|2013||10U (7 v 7)||$ 825.00|
|2012||11U (9 v 9)||$ 1040.00|
|2011||12U (9 v 9)||$ 1040.00|
|2010||13U (11 v 11)||$ 1140.00|
|2009||14U (11 v 11)||$ 1140.00|
|2008||15U (11 v 11)||$ 1140.00|
|2007||16U (11 v 11)||$ 1140.00|
|2006||17U (11 v 11)||$ 1140.00|
|2005||18U (11 v 11)||$ 1140.00|
|2004||19U (11 v 11)||$ 1140.00|
- Players can play up to 1 age group above their age group. They cannot play down in age.
- Click here for Age Chart
- Max roster size
- 8U-10U – 14 players
- 11U-12U – 16 players
- 13U-15U – 18 players
- 16U-19U – 22 players
Click Here for the League Rules
Game Days: Saturday and Sunday
Kickoff Times: 10:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm and 2:30pm
Location: Turf Fields 19 & 20
(Request for scheduling consideration can be submitted. We will do our best to fulfill your request due DECEMBER 16TH 2022)
To view the schedule for this season, COMING LATE DECEMBER 2022!
- The coach will register their team using the link below.
Important Note* – Online registration only accepts VISA, Mastercard or Discover and includes a $50 non-refundable administrative team fee.
Registration is Closed
- At the completion of registering the team, the coach will then go into their account and invite the players to their team via the parents’ email.
- This will send a link via email that the parents will use to directly register for the correct team. While registering, proof of age for the child will be required. Valid proofs of age include: a birth certificate, passport, driver’s license, or any other government-issued ID.
- Once the parent has completed the registration, the player will then be visible on the roster. The roster generated will be the official roster used for the games. If a player is not on the roster, they will not be able to play.
Teams adding additional players/guest players to the rosters during the season must follow the same steps 2-4. All changes must be completed by the Thursday prior to the weekend’s game in order for them to be approved to play.
Referee Abuse and Zero Tolerance:
As we continue to fight against poor sideline behavior by both coaches and parents towards referees of all levels, we are implementing a new standard. The referee will be assessing the coaches, the teams and spectator behavior during the game and will give it a score of 1 to 4. 1 – Good, 2 – Acceptable, 3 – Borderline, 4 – Poor
If any team/coach receives 4-Poor it is an automatic 1 game ban to the coach. If the team/coach receives two borderline scores it is a automatic 1 game ban. If this pattern continues the ban increases to 3 games and then banned for the season.