SAM Soccer Summer Camps are open to youth ages 5-14 and designed for players of all levels who want to learn and improve their fundamental soccer skills in a fun and encouraging atmosphere. Each day is filled with a variety of drills and activities to promote the development of technical and tactical play through:
- Passing, shooting & dribbling drills
- 1v1, 2v1, 2v2 drills
- Small-sided games to encourage personal involvement and enhance the understanding of team concepts
- Technical and ball mastery skills sessions
|Week 1||June 21 - June 25|
|Week 2||June 28 - July 2|
|Week 3||July 5 - July 9|
|Week 4||July 12 - July 16|
|Week 5||July 19 - July 23|
|Week 6||July 26 - July 30|
|Week 7||August 2 - August 6|
|Week 8||August 9 - August 13|
|Week 9||August 16 - August 20|
|Week 10||August 23 - August 27|
|Full Day||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM||$235|
|Half-Day (AM)||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||$145|
*Important Note* – Each camp week includes a $50 non-refundable administrative fee.
Multi-Week Discounts are available and automatically applied at checkout when you register for 2 or more weeks at once (only for weekly full-day camp registrations)!
We are constantly working to keep your children as safe as possible throughout the duration of camp. We are creating new activities that will follow all CDC, state, and local guidelines for COVID 19 and also give your child the chance to play around with their friends!
Extended Care available Monday thru Friday.
|Morning Care||8:00 AM – 9:00 AM||$50|
|Afternoon Care||3:00 PM – 4:00 PM||$50|
|3:00 PM – 5:00 PM||$100|
|3:00 PM – 6:00 PM||$150|
Click Here to Register for our FULL DAY Option!
Click Here to Register for our HALF DAY Option!
Click Here to Register for Extended Care
What to do after you register:
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We no longer have/accept paper forms for this document; therefore, this form must be done electronically.
- If your child must take medication while they attend camp, please complete the Medical Disbursement Authorization Form and have it signed by your child’s physician prior to the camp start date.
- Specific field assignments for each week will be emailed out prior to the beginning of the first day of camp.
What to bring:
- Campers must bring their lunch, snacks, and plenty of water.
- Soccer Ball
- Size 3 – Ages 5-7
- Size 4 – Ages 8-12
- Size 5 – Ages 13+
- Cleats (Tennis Shoes for inclement weather dates when campers will be indoors)
- Shin guards
July 12-16 SAM Soccer Camp is coming to Poolesville!
In addition to our camp at the SoccerPlex, the week of July 12 we will be hosting our camp at EE Halmos Park in Poolesville! Click here for more information!
Is the camp strictly outdoors?
SAM Soccer Camp is an outdoor camp. Campers will spend the entire day outdoors unless there is inclement weather in which camp will be hosted indoors
What will the children do during camp?
Campers will be engaged in various soccer drills and games throughout the day that focus on the improvement of individual tactics and techniques.
How are groups formed?
Groups are formed by both camper’s age and ability (soccer) and groups/teams will be kept together for the duration of the week.
What should my child wear?
Campers spend the majority of their time running around, so they should wear comfortable athletic clothing. In addition, all campers are required to wear cleats and should have a pair of tennis shoes for inclement weather days when the camp will be held indoors.
What should I pack for my child?
If your child is coming for the full day be sure to send them with a packed lunch, snacks, and plenty of water! If you would like to send your child(ren) for only a half-day that is alright too! Just make sure to pack them a snack for the morning.
Do the campers have to wear masks?
Masks are not required outdoors, however campers must wear a mask when/if they go indoors.
What’s the refund policy?
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee.