SAM Soccer and the Montgomery TennisPlex have partnered to create a unique summer full of soccer and tennis. Boys and girls ages 6-14 can experience the best of both sports. Kick it in the morning with SAM Soccer camp and swing it in the afternoon with tennis camp at Montgomery TennisPlex!
Soccer (morning session)
- Improve individual technique and tactics
- Provide individual attention
- Develop sportsmanship, cooperation, and initiatives
Tennis (afternoon session)
- Fundamentals training (group and individual)
- Athletic development
- Games, competition, and match play
- Players grouped by age and ability (soccer)
- Groups and teams are kept together
- Excellent player/coach ratio
|Week 1||June 21 - June 25|
|Week 2||June 28 - July 2|
|Week 3||July 5 - July 9|
|Week 4||July 12 - July 16|
|Week 5||July 19 - July 23|
|Week 6||July 26 - July 30|
|Week 7||August 2 - August 6|
|Week 8||August 9 - August 13|
|Soccer||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||$345|
|Lunch||12:00 PM – 12:30 PM|
|Tennis||12:30 PM – 3:00 PM|
We are constantly working to keep your children as safe as possible throughout the duration of camp. We are creating new activities that will follow all CDC, state, and local guidelines for COVID 19 and also give your child the chance to play around with their friends!
*Important Note* – Each camp week includes a non-refundable $50 administrative fee.
Extended Care is available Monday thru Friday
|Morning Care||8:00 AM – 9:00 AM||$50|
|Afternoon Care||3:00 PM – 4:00 PM||$50|
|3:00 PM – 5:00 PM||$100|
|3:00 PM – 6:00 PM||$150|
Click here to Register for Camp!
Click here to Register for Extended Care
What to do after you register:
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We no longer accept paper forms for camps; therefore, the form must be completed electronically.
- If your child must take medication while they attend camp, please complete the Medical Disbursement Authorization Form and have it signed by your child’s physician prior to the camp start date.
- Specific field assignments for each week will be emailed out prior to the beginning of the first day of camp.
What to bring:
- Campers must bring their lunch, snacks, and plenty of water.
- Soccer Ball
- Size 3 – Ages 5-7
- Size 4 – Ages 8-12
- Size 5 – Ages 13+
- Tennis Racket
- Shin guards
- Tennis Shoes
Is the camp indoors or outdoors?
Soccer & Tennis Camp is both an outdoor & indoor camp. Campers will begin the day outdoors with SAM Soccer Camp and then will finish off the day serving inside the indoor air-conditioned courts at the Montgomery Tennisplex.
What kind of activities will the campers be engaged in?
During the morning session, campers will be engaged in various soccer drills and games that focus on the improvement of individual tactics and techniques. In the afternoon, campers will work on fundamentals training and athletic development through games, competition, and match play.
How are campers grouped?
Campers will be grouped by age and ability and groups/teams will be kept together for the duration of the week.
What should my child wear?
Campers should dress in comfortable athletic clothing. Please take into account that campers will be playing indoors and outdoors. In addition, all campers are required to wear cleats and should have a pair of tennis shoes to change into for the afternoon tennis session.
What should I pack for my child?
Full-day campers will need a packed lunch, snacks, and plenty of water!
Do the campers have to wear masks?
Masks are not required, however we do recommend that those campers who are not vaccinated wear a mask when/if they go indoors.
What’s the refund policy?
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee.