SAM Soccer and the Montgomery TennisPlex have partnered to create a unique summer full of soccer and tennis. Boys and girls ages 6-13 can experience the best of both sports. Kick it in the morning with SAM Soccer camp and swing it in the afternoon with tennis camp at Montgomery TennisPlex!
Soccer (morning session)
- Improve individual technique and tactics
- Provide individual attention
- Develop sportsmanship, cooperation, and initiatives
Tennis (afternoon session)
- Fundamentals training (group and individual)
- Athletic development
- Games, competition, and match play
- Players grouped by age and ability (soccer)
- Groups and teams are kept together
- Excellent player/coach ratio
|Week 1||June 19 - June 23|
|Week 2||June 26 - June 30|
|Week 3||July 3 - July 7
(*No Camp 7/4)
|Week 4||July 10 - July 14|
|Week 5||July 17 - July 21|
|Week 6||July 24 - July 28|
|Week 7||July 31 - August 4|
|Week 8||August 7 - August 11|
|Week 9||August 14 - August 18|
|Week 10||August 21 - August 25|
|Soccer||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||$355 (*$295/4 day week)|
|Lunch||12:00 PM – 12:30 PM|
|Tennis||12:30 PM – 3:00 PM|
We are constantly working to keep your children as safe as possible throughout the duration of camp. We are creating new activities that will follow all CDC, state, and local guidelines for COVID 19 and also give your child the chance to play around with their friends!
*Important Note* – Each camp week includes a non-refundable $50 administrative fee.
Extended Care is available Monday thru Friday
|Morning Care||8:00 AM – 9:00 AM||$50|
|Afternoon Care||3:00 PM – 4:00 PM||$50|
|3:00 PM – 5:00 PM||$100|
|3:00 PM – 6:00 PM||$150|
REGISTRATION – NOW OPEN!
Click here to Register for Camp!
Click here to Register for Extended Care
WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU REGISTER:
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp.
- Requirement for campers who do not reside in the state of Maryland: Department of Health form DHMH-896 needs to be completed and emailed to email@example.com
- If your child must take medication while they attend camp, please complete the Medical Disbursement Authorization Form and have it signed by your child’s physician prior to the camp start date.
- Complete the Permission Form for your child to attend field trips.
- Specific field assignments for each week will be emailed out prior to the beginning of the first day of camp.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Refillable water bottle
- Soccer Ball
- Size 3 – Ages 5-7
- Size 4 – Ages 8-12
- Size 5 – Ages 13+
- Tennis Racket
- Shin guards
- Sunscreen (only if your camper will need to reapply throughout the day)
Is the camp indoors or outdoors?
Soccer & Tennis Camp is both an outdoor & indoor camp. Campers will begin the day outdoors with SAM Soccer Camp and then will finish off the day serving inside the indoor air-conditioned courts at the Montgomery Tennisplex.
What kind of activities will the campers be engaged in?
During the morning session, campers will be engaged in various soccer drills and games that focus on the improvement of individual tactics and techniques. In the afternoon, campers will work on fundamentals training and athletic development through games, competition, and match play.
How are campers grouped?
Campers will be grouped by age and ability and groups/teams will be kept together for the duration of the week.
What should my child wear?
Campers should dress in comfortable athletic clothing. Please take into account that campers will be playing indoors and outdoors. In addition, all campers are required to wear cleats and should have a pair of tennis shoes to change into for the afternoon tennis session.
What should I pack for my child?
Full-day campers will need a packed lunch, snacks, and plenty of water!
What should I pack for my child on Splash Park days?
On days that we visit the Splash Park, please have your child wear their swimsuit under their play clothes and make sure to pack a towel & change of clothes (shirt, shorts and socks). If you opt to put these items in a secondary bag, please make sure that it is something that your child can easily identify as their own. Additionally, please apply sunscreen prior to your arrival to camp. If your child needs to reapply throughout the day, please make sure to pack some in their bag.
Do the campers have to wear masks?
Masks are optional.
What is the withdrawal & refunds policy:
Withdrawal and refund requests must be submitted prior to the start of camp week session. Refunds will be given minus a $50 non-refundable administration fee per camp week. This administration fee applies to ALL camps held at the Maryland SoccerPlex and Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. No refunds will be issued for camp sessions missed by participant, or after final session of a camp week.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse offices at 301-528-1480.