The Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse courts are currently available for rental; in November, 2 synthetic turf fields are placed on top of the courts to create 2 indoor soccer fields. To request a recurring winter rental, please reach out to Keith Lenert at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, our winter space availability is minimal!
To rent a volleyball or basketball court:
What you need to know:
The major points regarding the rentals are facility use will be by court rentals only. Only full-court rentals will be permitted, half courts will not be available.
- Courts will be assigned by Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse staff based on the number of rentals and types of activities.
- Bathrooms will be made available and will be cleaned regularly. All guests must adhere to social distancing guidelines while in the bathrooms.
- Hand Sanitizer stations have been installed around the fieldhouse and at all restrooms.
- Rental Agreement forms should be completed and emailed to email@example.com no less than 48 hours in advance. You will receive confirmation and a court assignment no later than 24 hours in advance of your requested date and time.
Starting July 26, 2021, we are happy to announce we are welcoming back our drop-in program. Here’s what you need to know:
- The drop-in fee is $5 per person
- During the summer, drop-in will begin at 5 PM and go until we close at 10 PM
- Drop-in is only available when there is free court space. Rentals will take precedence over drop-in.
- All drop-in patrons must obey the rules of the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse and Maryland SoccerPlex.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to give us a call at 301-528-1480.