You asked…we delivered!! Favorite parts of SAM Soccer Camp and Fun for All Sports Camp, combined! This full-day camp designed for youth ages 5-13 will feature SAM Soccer Camp in the morning (outdoors), where campers will focus on fundamentals and various drills! In the afternoon, campers will finish off their day recess style with the Fun for All Sports Camp (indoors)!
Soccer (morning session)
- Improve individual technique and tactics
- Provide individual attention
- Develop sportsmanship, cooperation, and initiatives
All-Sports (afternoon session)
- Have fun & stay active playing different sports
- Players grouped by age and ability (soccer)
- Groups and teams are kept together
- Excellent player/coach ratio
|Week 1||June 20 - June 24|
|Week 2||June 27 - July 1|
|Week 3||July 5 - July 8
(*No Camp 7/4)
|Week 4||July 11 - July 15|
|Week 5||July 18 - July 22|
|Week 6||July 25 - July 29|
|Week 7||August 1 - August 5|
|Week 8||August 8 - August 12|
|Week 9||August 15 - August 19|
|Week 10||August 22 - August 26|
We are constantly working to keep your children as safe as possible throughout the duration of camp. We are creating new activities that will follow all CDC, state, and local guidelines for COVID 19 and also give your child the chance to play around with their friends!
|Soccer||9:00 AM – 12:30 PM||$280 (*$235/4 day week)|
|Lunch||12:30 PM – 1:00 PM|
|Fun for All||1:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|*Important Note* – Each camp week includes a non-refundable $50 administrative fee. In addition, Multi-Week Discounts are available and applied automatically at checkout when you register for 2 or more weeks at once (only for weekly full-day camp registrations)!|
Extended Care is available Monday thru Friday.
|Morning Care||8:00 AM – 9:00 AM||$50|
|Afternoon Care||4:00 PM – 5:00 PM||$50|
|4:00 PM – 6:00 PM||$100|
Click here to Register for Camp!
Click here to Register for Extended Care
What to do after you register:
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We no longer have/accept paper forms for this document; therefore, this form must be done electronically.
- If your child must take medication while they attend camp, please complete the Medical Disbursement Authorization Form and have it signed by your child’s physician prior to the camp start date.
- Specific field assignments for each week will be emailed out prior to the beginning of the first day of camp.
What to bring:
- Mask (optional)
- Campers must bring their lunch, snacks, and plenty of water.
- Soccer Ball
- Size 3 – Ages 5-7
- Size 4 – Ages 8-12
- Size 5 – Ages 13+
- Shin guards
- Tennis Shoes
Is the camp indoors or outdoors?
Soccer Fun for All Camp is both an outdoor & indoor camp. Campers will begin the day outdoors with SAM Soccer Camp and then will finish off the day playing inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
What type of activities will the campers be engaged in?
During the morning session, campers will be engaged in various soccer drills and games that focus on the improvement of individual tactics and techniques. In the afternoon, campers will participate in a variety of sports and games including but not limited to soccer, relay races, dodgeball, kickball, and flag football! During cool-down periods, campers will get a chance to do various arts and crafts projects like slime, chalk, and/or coloring.
How are groups formed?
Campers will be grouped by age and ability (soccer) and groups/teams will be kept together for the duration of the week.
What should my child wear?
Campers should dress in comfortable athletic clothing. Please take into account that campers will be playing indoors and outdoors. Campers will need to wear cleats during the morning soccer portion of camp. For the afternoon tennis portion, campers will need to change into tennis shoes.
What should I pack for my child?
Full-day campers will need a packed lunch, snacks, and plenty of water!
Do the campers have to wear masks?
Masks are optional.
What’s the refund policy?
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee.