2 Kicks is a program specifically designed to introduce 2-year-olds to the great sport of soccer.
- This parent-assisted (parents are required to attend each class along with their child) class focuses on developing skills such as walking, balance, coordination, and socialization. Additionally, the very basics of soccer – such as kicking, and dribbling are introduced.
- Classes offered every season throughout the year.
- Fall and Spring sessions are 8-weeks long.
- Summer sessions are 5-weeks long.
- Winter sessions are 7-weeks long.
- Fall, Spring, and Summer classes are held on the outdoor fields at the Maryland SoccerPlex, while the Winter Sessions are held on our indoor turf at the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Each class will meet once a week for 35 minutes.
- Each session costs $115.
Our Winter Clinics registration is now open! We are offering 2 sessions: pick one or sign up for both!
Winter Session 1 – November 13 – January 21
- Click Here to register for Winter Session 1
Winter Session 2 – January 10 – March 11
- Click Here to register for Winter Session 2
Click here to see the list of 2 Kicks classes being offered this season!