- 2 Kicks is a program designed specifically for 2-year-olds. 2 Kicks is a great way to introduce your child to soccer.
- This parent-assisted (parents are required to attend each class along with their child) class focuses on developing skills such as walking, balance, coordination, and socialization. Additionally, the very basics of soccer – such as kicking, and dribbling are introduced.
- We offer 2 Kicks classes every season throughout the year. Our Fall and Spring sessions are 8-weeks long and our Summer and Winter sessions are 5-weeks long.
- The Fall, Spring, and Summer classes are held on the fields at the Maryland SoccerPlex, while the Winter Sessions are held on our indoor turf at the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse
- Each session the class will meet once a week for 35 minutes.
We are currently registering for our Summer Session 2 Clinics! Click here to find out more information about those clinics!