- This developmental soccer program for children ages 5-7 years old, follows the Pre-Kicks program by advancing your child’s soccer skills. Kickers concentrate on skills in passing, dribbling, shooting, teamwork, and learning the basic rules of the game. Our Kickers program is split into 2 options based on skill level and age:
- Kickers Beginner – Generally for first-time players. SAM staff coaches instruct the class emphasizing the fundamentals and basic skills of the game. This program is open to children ages 4.5 – 6 years old
- Kickers Plus – For new players who are more athletically advanced and those players who have participated in one or more SAM programs in the past. This class will be taught by SAM staff coaches and is tailored to the ability level of the players. Kickers Plus is for children ages 6 – 7 years old.
- We offer Kickers classes during every season throughout the year. Our Fall, Spring and Summer classes are 8-weeks long and our Winter Sessions are 7-weeks long.
- The Fall, Spring, and Summer classes are held on the fields at the Maryland SoccerPlex, while the Winter Sessions are held on our indoor turf at the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse
- Outdoor classes will be held once a week for 60 minutes. Indoor classes (Winter sessions) will be held once a week for 50 minutes.
We are currently accepting registrations for Kickers Beginner and Plus for our Summer session 2.
Click here to view the registration for Kickers Beginner
Click here to view the registration for Kickers Plus