This developmental soccer program for children ages 5-7 years old, follows the Pre-Kicks program by advancing your child’s soccer skills. Kickers concentrate on skills in passing, dribbling, shooting, teamwork, and learning the basic rules of the game. Our Kickers program is split into 2 options based on skill level and age:
- Kickers Beginner – Generally for first-time players. SAM staff coaches instruct the class emphasizing the fundamentals and basic skills of the game. This program is open to children ages 4.5 – 6 years old.
- Kickers Plus – For new players who are more athletically advanced and those players who have participated in one or more SAM programs in the past. This class will be taught by SAM staff coaches and is tailored to the ability level of the players. Kickers Plus is for children ages 6 – 7 years old.
- Classes offered during every season throughout the year.
- Fall and Spring sessions are 8-weeks long.
- Summer sessions are 5-weeks long.
- Winter sessions are 7-weeks long.
- Fall, Spring, and Summer classes are held on the outdoor fields at the Maryland SoccerPlex, while the Winter Sessions are held on our indoor turf at the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Outdoor classes will be held once a week for 60 minutes. Indoor classes (Winter sessions) will be held once a week for 50 minutes.
- Each session costs $140.
We are currently accepting registrations for Kickers Beginner and Plus for our Winter sessions: pick one or register for both!
Winter Session 1 – November 13 – January 13
- Click here to view the registration for Kickers Beginner Winter Session 1
- Click here to view the registration for Kickers Plus Winter Session 1
Winter Session 2 – January 10 – March 7
- Click here to view the registration for Kickers Beginner Winter Session 2
- Click here to view the registration for Kickers Plus Winter Session 2
Click here to see the list of classes being offered this season!