- Dribble Masters builds the complete player by focusing specifically on first touch, ball control, field awareness, and ball striking. The importance of ball control and manipulation of the ball can’t be emphasized enough in the modern game! These are the basic skills that need to be trained, re-trained, and mastered through constant repetition! This clinic uses high energy, high reps, and high touches and is perfect for any player looking to improve their game!
- This program is designed for players ages 8-12.
- We offer Dribble Masters classes in the Summer & Winter seasons. All classes are 5-weeks long.
- The Summer classes are held on the fields at the Maryland SoccerPlex, while the Winter Sessions are held on our indoor turf at the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Each session the class will meet once a week for 45 minutes. We are currently registering for our Summer Session 2 Clinics! Click here to register today!