Dribble Masters builds the complete player by focusing specifically on first touch, ball control, field awareness, and ball striking. The importance of ball control and manipulation of the ball can’t be emphasized enough in the modern game! These are the basic skills that need to be trained, re-trained, and mastered through constant repetition! This clinic uses high energy, high reps, and high touches and is perfect for any player looking to improve their game!
- Designed for players ages 8-12.
- Classes offered in the Summer & Winter seasons.
- Summer classes are 5-weeks long.
- Winter classes are 7-weeks long.
- The Summer classes are held on the outdoor fields at the Maryland SoccerPlex, while the Winter Sessions are held on our indoor turf at the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Each session the class will meet once a week for 45 minutes.
- For our each of our 7-week Winter 2021 season, the cost of the Dribble Masters clinic is $150.
To view when we are offering the Dribble Master clinic this season, click here!
Winter Session 1 – November 19 – January 21
- Click Here to register for Winter Session 1
Winter Session 2 – January 28 – March 11
- Click Here to register for Winter Session 2