- The Pre-Kicks program emphasizes the improvement of gross motor skills and the development of fundamental soccer techniques while having FUN. Classes are loosely structured with lots of positive reinforcement and activities that change quickly to hold the interest of 3-4-year-old children.
- Soccer skills will be introduced through a variety of exercises and games in a group setting to encourage personal interaction and social development. Each session will progress, and new skills will be introduced, but activities will be repeated to improve technique through repetition and to also increase confidence.
- We offer Pre-Kicks classes during every season throughout the year. Our Fall, and Summer classes are 8-weeks long and our Winter and Summer Sessions are 5-weeks long.
- The Fall, Spring, and Summer classes are held on the fields at the Maryland SoccerPlex, while the Winter Sessions are held on our indoor turf at the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse
- Each session the class will meet once a week for 45 minutes.
We are currently accepting registrations for our Summer Session 2 clinics! Click here to begin registration!