The Pre-Kicks program emphasizes the improvement of gross motor skills and the development of fundamental soccer techniques while having FUN. Classes are loosely structured with lots of positive reinforcement and activities that change quickly to hold the interest of 3-4-year-old children.
- Soccer skills will be introduced through a variety of exercises and games in a group setting to encourage personal interaction and social development. Each session will progress, and new skills will be introduced, but activities will be repeated to improve technique through repetition and to also increase confidence.
- Classes offered during every season throughout the year.
- Fall and Spring sessions are 8-weeks long.
- Summer sessions are 5-weeks long.
- Winter sessions are 7-weeks long.
- Fall, Spring, and Summer classes are held on the outdoor fields at the Maryland SoccerPlex, while the Winter Sessions are held on our indoor turf at the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Each class will meet once a week for 45 minutes.
- Each session costs $130.
Registration is now open for the upcoming sessions! Pick one or sign up for both!
Winter Session 1 – November 13 – January 21
- Click Here to register for Winter Session 1
Winter Session 2 – January 10 – March 11
- Click Here to register for Winter Session 2
Click here to see the list of Pre-Kicks classes being offered this season!