- Our FUNdamental 4’s Clinic is open to the U6 and U7 age groups. Come to learn the game, love the game, and develop all at the same time. The program also offers parents the opportunity to work closely with our staff coaches to learn how to conduct a practice and manage gameplay, while also introducing your child to playing with a team. It’s a great first step to becoming a parent coach in the SAM Recreational League.
- FUNdamental Fours introduces the Play-Practice-Play model, which has been proven to accelerate development as players are able to immediately use the skills and techniques they just learned. The Play-Practice-Play model has players play a mini-game, then allow coaches to introduce new skills and then players can implement those skills by playing again. Volunteer coaches work with our coaches to learn how to implement this as well for their teams in the future!
- We offer FUNdamentals Fours classes during the Fall and Spring seasons.
- The Fall, and Spring classes are held on the fields at the Maryland SoccerPlex.
- Each session the class will meet once a week for 75 minutes.
We are currently registering for summer session 2. Click here to get started!