The SAM Skills Clinic is designed to aid players, ages 8-12, in their skills and development. The clinic is an all-encompassing session that focuses on training and developing the complete player. There is a heavy emphasis on individual attacking and defending while incorporating different techniques for each situation. We want players to be strong on the ball, confident with both feet, and be creative on the ball.
- Offered every season throughout the year.
- Fall and Spring classes are 8-weeks long.
- Summer classes are 5-weeks long.
- Winter classes are 7-weeks long.
- Fall, Spring, and Summer classes are held on the outdoor fields at the Maryland SoccerPlex, while the Winter Sessions are held on our indoor turf at the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Outdoor classes will be held once a week for 60 minutes. Indoor classes (Winter sessions) will be held once a week for 50 minutes.
- The cost is $180 per session.
Registration is now open for the upcoming sessions! Pick one or sign up for both!
Winter Session 1 – November 13 – January 21
- Click Here to register for Winter Session 1
Winter Session 2 – January 10 – March 11
- Click Here to register for Winter Session 2
Click here to to view when we are offering the Skills Clinic for this session!